The following positions are considered OPEN
Personal Account Managers
Employment Type: Employee
Compensation: High sales commission per sale + client ownership for future sales.
Medical Benefits: None
- Job Description
Personal Account Managers needed to operate from their home office as part of the Sales and Marketing team of our web design company.
Potential sales professionals should be willing to approach small and medium sized businesses in the local area to discuss new website design (or website redesign) solutions.
Personal Account Managers should further be able to maintain contact with their acquired clients, and be the point of contact between the client and the technology staff.
You will not be required to have intricate knowledge of website coding. The technology department will be able to provide you with answers to those questions if clients inquire. Travel is NOT required. It is possible to fulfill your job duties solely via your home office using various contact methods.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in dealing with the public. Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a quiet, home office environment where you can call potential clients from.
- Must have an internet connection in the home office environment.
- Medium level technology competence to include the following:
- A decent understanding of how to use the internet.
- The ability to use email.
- Understanding of what a domain name is.
- Familiarity with common elements of web pages in order to describe them to non-technical clients (such as what a web form is, site search, a google map, etc..).
- Ability to comfortably navigate the web using at least one of the various popular web browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, etc..).
How To Apply
If you are interested in submitting your resume to us, please send your resume to Nicole@WebsiteStyle.com or paste your plain text resume into the form on the contact page.